Summer is the season for that perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. There is nothing like getting into a soft, comfortable bed after a day of outdoor activities. We all know that having a good night’s sleep is important as it will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated and ready for the day ahead. The wrong type of bed and mattress can disrupt your sleeping pattern and it’s likely you’ll end up waking up with aches, pains and stiffness as well as feeling run down. The lack of good sleep has been proven to affect both our physical and mental health which is why it’s important we shouldn’t take our rest time (or bed) for granted.
When should I buy a new bed?
Sometimes a bed may appear ok but it’s important to spot the signs when it needs to be replaced. Have you had your mattress for more than seven years? Is it lumpy or sagging in any areas? Are you waking up with any muscle pains or stiffness? Have you had a better night’s sleep in a different bed? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it definitely sounds like you need a new bed.
When shopping for a bed, it is a good idea to consider yours (and your partners) needs. Here are some things you might want to think about:
Do you like a foam or a spring mattress?
Do you prefer the mattress to feel soft, medium or firm?
Are you looking for something cheap, mid-priced or luxury?
What style and size are you looking for?
Do you need built in storage space?
What at first can seem like a daunting task is made easy with a website such as:
Latest Deals is one of the UK’s largest deal hunting communities. People share the hottest deals, voucher codes, coupons, freebies and competitions with each other. Members get points and Amazon vouchers as a reward for their contribution.
LatestDeals.co.uk lists a great range of beds from trusted companies and recognised retailers. If you’re looking for big savings on quality beds, you’ll be able to browse the latest deals from major UK retailers such as Tesco, Argos, IKEA, Amazon, eBay, Laura Ashley, Asda and Home Bargains. Don’t forget to look out for daily price drops and voucher codes on the website too.
From storage beds, to cots, to camping beds, to hammocks to sunbeds to pet beds you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
If you’re still unsure what you’re looking for though, here’s a list of beds from Latest Deals to give you an idea:
- Divan. This is the simplest and most popular type of bed and there are numerous selections on sale. Basically, it is a base that you can add a headboard and bed mattress that are sometimes part of the bed package.
- Bedsteads. These are slatted frames and are normally made from wood or metal and comprised of legs, headboard and a base. They’re more a decorative option with different finishes, styles and colours to choose from.
- Storage bed. This type offers plenty of storage options underneath it. It’s a great option if you have a limited space but still want to have a little flair than a regular divan bed.
- Sofa and folding beds. These are compact and yet flexible beds that are ideal in guest bedrooms.
- Bunk bed. 2 beds in 1 for siblings sharing a bedroom.
- Cot bed. This is recommended for small kids since it is convertible and can help your little one make the transition from cot to bed.
Have a look for yourself & find your new bed today on Latest Deals at: https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/tags/bed